While I was trying to figure out the commenting for this site I was using the FTP a lot. I have a daily batchfile that runs to update this site and created a local mirror, but the CLI FTP portion kept breaking.
Because of those two things I decided to bite the bullet and self host the site and changed the DNS Nameservers to NOIP and bought a Proton.me account. I'm not sure if I will stick with Proton for the mail side, but they are pretty good for now.
I will update this post with more information about how I did it. But for now, this is how it is running. I may even figure out how to get my Mastodon Instance running overhere too.